I've heard your frustrations.
Lack of consistency, blown out skin tones, hazy images, green color casts, focus struggles, capturing genuine emotions, posing, finding locations, outfit and client prep struggles.
THIS COURSE ADDRESSES IT ALL, every single nitty gritty detail of how I shoot and edit my images and solutions to the common struggles of light and airy photographers.
"I’ve always admired Katie’s photography style but couldn’t even get close to it on my own. After watching her course, I have every single step from client styling, to locations and lighting, to editing, to finally make my dream photos happen!"
About the course
This 3.5 hour in depth video course walks through all the ins and outs of how I shoot and edit to achieve my light and airy photography style.
The course is broken down into five sections including preparing clients for their session, what I’m looking for in my locations, posing and capturing authentic emotions, the technical side of shooting, culling and editing.
This course is a cumulation of my bachelors of fine art photography degree and twelve years worth of professional experience developing my photography style, all condensed down in to a 3.5 hour master course which includes instructional teaching, on location demos throughout the seasons, and a private membership group for like-minded community, Q&As, and additional resources.SIGN ME UP
The Master Course is everything you need to:
- Achieve consistency in your images and brand
- Overcome the common struggles of shooting "light and airy"
- Save time by being more efficient in your shooting, culling, and editing
prepping your clients for their session
Building trust in your clients is essential to the end result in your images, and that trust doesn’t just start when they arrive for their session. It starts long before they even book you. In this module, you will learn:
- Marketing to attract clients who trust you
- Pre-Session client communication and workflow
- Creating a pre-booking guide that actually gets read
- Creating an effective pre-session guide
When seeking to achieve a light and airy style, your location choices matter greatly! In module two, you will learn:
- My tips and tricks for finding great locations
- Exactly what to look for and what to avoid when scouting locations
- Communicating location options to your clients
posing and capturing authentic emotions
Real moments and emotions are what I seek to capture the most in my images; achieving this consistently from session to session takes intentional effort and is a direct result of your clients' trust in you. In this module, you will learn:
- How to guide your clients into natural, flattering poses
- How to interact with your clients to create genuine emotions
- How to structure your session to be efficient with your time
- My go-to poses to create diversity in the final gallery
the technical side of things
This module walks through every single detail of the technical side of shooting in the light and airy style. In it, you will learn:
- How to use your camera settings to achieve the light and airy style
- Step by step instructions and demos on shooting in full sun, partial shade, full shade, and on cloudy days
- Solutions to the common struggles of light and airy photographers
culling and editing
Culling and editing is the essential last step in ensuring you create consistency in your work. In this module, you will learn:
- Tips for culling your images quickly and efficiently
- How to create consistency in your images from photo to photo and session to session
- How to achieve creamy skin tones, perfect greens, and combat all the most common editing issues of light and airy photographers
On top of all of that, you'll also receive exclusive access to these bonuses:
Uncut Behind The Scenes
In addition to the various in-session demos, you will also have access to a full, un-cut family session to see how I put everything in the course to practice, including how I pose, interact with, and light my clients.
Insider's Club Membership
Includes a one year membership to my private Facebook group for community, critiques, Q&As, and additional resources.
"I cannot sing the praises of Katie's courses enough! I have purchased everything Katie offers and have had ZERO regrets about each and every investment!"
- NICOLE BUSSE, PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER
"I have so much more confidence behind the lens."
Prior to Katie's course, my pictures looked like everyone else's. I had a vision, but no matter the amount of research, I wasn't able to achieve exactly what I was envisioning.
After the course, I am so much closer to my vision. Now my work stands out from other photographers in the area and I've booked my entire calendar at prices I never thought people would dare pay. I have so much more confidence behind the lens; each session is better than the last!
Nicole Busse, professional photographer
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
Will there be any support offered after completing the course?
How will I access the course?
Can I view the course more than once?
ready to get started?
© 2021 KATIE LAMB